Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria is a famous YouTube star. Born on September 19 1989, and his home country is the United States. Bryan also has a wildly popular YouTube channel called EpicMunke. Mukbangs that he's done and his challenges pranks made him famous. Bryan Renteria Jr., the deceased child born to Mayra Renteria. Bryan's introduction to the world occurred within the NICU. As indicated by Mayra's tweet Bryan was undergoing a medical procedure on October 4 2021. We will look into the demise of Bryan Renteria Jr in the following article. Bryan Renteria Jr is Mayra Isabel's child. Everyone around the world have been shocked by news about his passing. Bryan's death was confirmed by New-Deaths. In her post on Instagram, Mayra has shared the tale of Bryan's first encounter with the world. The caption says: "I can hardly hold my son and carry him home." I put my confidence in the Lord and accept that he will provide him with the strength to get through this. My child is so solid! I love him not terrible however, he's not fantastic too much. My Bryancito is in my petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Julianna Pena and Erica Mena feet legs

Alyssa Sutherland personal life

Autumn Calabrese and Becki Newton